Thermal control equipmentControl Panel Cooling unit
Control Panel Cooling units properly cool down panels, which hold a concentration of electronic devices producing a lot of heat. Also, dust-proofing and dehumidifying can be simultaneously achieved by sealing the panels. These capabilities are most useful in areas with high outdoor air temperature and areas with high humidity, as well as areas where oil mist is scattered in the air.
More than 50 product lines packed
with the best technology
We offer Control Panel Cooling unit that suit your situation.
We offer an extensive lineup that combines various features such as Non-flon-gas, Fin-less, Energy saving, SUS body, and Non-Drain.
We have been providing our customers in the FA industry for many years since our establishment in 1992. Our track record of over 28,120 installations is proof of our trust.
We're here to give you quick answers to your questions.
- Chiller Presenting the PCU-NE2500W Non-flon-gas Chiller.
- Precision air conditioner We have additionally released PAU-GR800SE-HC, PAU-GR1800SE-HC a precision air conditioner for non-flon-gas.
- Chiller Presenting the PCU-NE2500 Non-flon-gas Chiller.
- Precision air conditioner We have additionally released PAU-GR1800SE, a precision air conditioner for non-flon-gas.
- Chiller Presenting the PCU-NE1500 Non-flon-gas Chiller.
- News News of instruction manual renewal（Precision air conditioners）
- News News of instruction manual renewal（Control Panel Cooling unit）
- News News of instruction manual renewal（Mist Collector）
- News News of instruction manual renewal（Oil chiller）
- News News of instruction manual renewal（High-Performance Dust Collector）